ASUG SAP S/4HANA Roadshow Your Journey to S/4HANA – VIDEO
This ASUG Roadshow provided SAP customers with a place to meet and learn about the road to SAP S/4HANA from experienced partners, customers, and SAP experts.
The December Toronto event featured:
- The Art of the Possible with SAP S/4HANA presented by Kim Cybulski S/4HANA Solution Director from SAP who described Recent innovations, new business processes and S/4HANA advantages over ECC
- Followed by: Charting the Course of Deployment Options: Which provided insight as to which conversion direction could be best for you, and what key considerations should be made: a collaboration between Curtis Gaska, Solutions Architect at Symmetry and Alan Rudolph EVP and General Manager at smartShift
- Lorraine Howell, VP of Research and Development at Illumiti then explained the advantages of an S/4HANA implementation from both greenfield and system conversion perspectives
- A Customer Story where Sharon Kaiser, CIO of New England Biolabs described her implementation process and a few words of advice: start gathering your data 1.5 years prior to implementation or conversion and don’t be afraid!
- Kim Cybulski then returned to the stage to explain how to Chart our SAP S/4HANA Adventure: Considerations, prep work, dos and don’ts, along with methods, tools and services available from S/4HANA 1709
This has been SAP Certified Associate Adam Kwitko signing off from the ASUG roadshow: Your Journey to SAP S/4HANA in downtown Toronto. Visit my blog, adamkwitko.com/blog where I write and post videos on topics pertaining to supply chain and connect with me on LinkedIn.